Call us: 019-3092698

Cart

VIU MANENT MALBEC GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Malbec 97%, Syrah 3%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 3 g/l

AGEING : 87% of the wine was aged for 12 months in French oak barrels. The remaining 13% was aged in stainless steel tanks and concrete eggs. This provides greater freshness and complexity in the final blend.

APPEARENCE : Carmine red color.

AROMA : The wine presents good fruit intensity, where aromas of ripe cherry, berry, and blackberry predominate, together with smooth blond tobacco notes.

PALATE :  The wine shows character, balance, and very good balance, with vibrancy and rounded tannins. A long, pleasing finish.

FOOD PAIRING : Ideal for grilled meats, sweatbreads, sausages, or longaniza with chickpeas. Also great with baked young goat. Service temperature of 16–18ºC.

Cellar for up to 3-6 years and decant before serving.

*VIU MANENT’S SERIES BULK PURCHASE 6 BOTTLES, NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ AREA*

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

RM104.90

CompareEmail your friend
Facebook

The grapes for this wine come from the San Carlos vineyard near Cunaco in the Colchagua Valley. The vines average 28 years in age.

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Malbec 97%, Syrah 3%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 3 g/l

AGEING : 87% of the wine was aged for 12 months in French oak barrels. The remaining 13% was aged in stainless steel tanks and concrete eggs. This provides greater freshness and complexity in the final blend.

APPEARENCE : Carmine red color.

AROMA : The wine presents good fruit intensity, where aromas of ripe cherry, berry, and blackberry predominate, together with smooth blond tobacco notes.

PALATE :  The wine shows character, balance, and very good balance, with vibrancy and rounded tannins. A long, pleasing finish.

FOOD PAIRING : Ideal for grilled meats, sweatbreads, sausages, or longaniza with chickpeas. Also great with baked young goat. Service temperature of 16–18ºC.

Cellar for up to 3-6 years and decant before serving.

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VIU MANENT MALBEC GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.