Call us: 019-3092698

Cart

VIU MANENT CARMENERE GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Carménère 97%, Syrah 2%, Tannat 1%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 4.89 g/l

AGEING : 88% of the wine was aged for 10 months in used French oak barrels, while the remaining 12% was aged in concrete eggs for a fresher, fruitier final blend.

APPEARENCE : Deep violet red color.

AROMA : This wine offers outstanding berry aromas along with subtle notes of sweet herbs and blond tobacco.

PALATE :  The palate features good volume and structure combined with well-proportioned tannins, and acidity that gives way to an enjoyable, balanced finish.

FOOD PAIRING : Ideal for chicken in a mustard sauce, or rabbit, either marinated or grilled. Also great with dishes spiced with curry and Latin American dishes with corn. Service temperature of 16–18ºC.

Cellar up to 6 years.

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

RM104.90

CompareEmail your friend
Facebook

La Capilla, on the outskirts of Peralillo in the Colchagua Valley. The Carménère blocks are 27 years old, on average.

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Carménère 97%, Syrah 2%, Tannat 1%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 4.89 g/l

AGEING : 88% of the wine was aged for 10 months in used French oak barrels, while the remaining 12% was aged in concrete eggs for a fresher, fruitier final blend.

APPEARENCE : Deep violet red color.

AROMA : This wine offers outstanding berry aromas along with subtle notes of sweet herbs and blond tobacco.

PALATE :  The palate features good volume and structure combined with well-proportioned tannins, and acidity that gives way to an enjoyable, balanced finish.

FOOD PAIRING : Ideal for chicken in a mustard sauce, or rabbit, either marinated or grilled. Also great with dishes spiced with curry and Latin American dishes with corn. Service temperature of 16–18ºC.

Cellar up to 6 years.

*VIU MANENT’S SERIES BULK PURCHASE 6 BOTTLES, NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ AREA*

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VIU MANENT CARMENERE GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.