Call us: 019-3092698

Cart

VIU MANENT CABERNET SAUVIGNON GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Cabernet Sauvignon 95%, Cabernet Franc 5%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 3.1 g/l

AGEING : Approximately 85% of the wine aged in used French oak barrels for 10 months. The remaining 15% aged in concrete tanks.

APPEARENCE : Deep red color.

AROMA : the aromas are principally of red fruit, cassis, ripe figs, and smooth notes of spice like vanilla.

PALATE :  On the palate there’s good structure, with sweet tannins balanced by good acidity. The finish is complex, with notes of fresh fruit complimented by a slight caramel aftertaste.

FOOD PAIRING : Pairs with pot roast, polenta with stewed mushrooms, or cuts of beef on the grill. Service temperature of 17–18ºC.

Cellar up to 6 years, and allow to breath before serving.

*VIU MANENT’S SERIES BULK PURCHASE 6 BOTTLES, NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ AREA*

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

RM104.90

CompareEmail your friend
Facebook

The grapes from this Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a vineyard planted more than 100 years ago at the San Carlos estate near Cunaco, in the heart of the Colchagua Valley.

COUNTRY : Chile

REGION : Colchagua Valley

GRAPES : Cabernet Sauvignon 95%, Cabernet Franc 5%

VINTAGE : 2018

CLOSURE TYPE : Cork Type

ALCOHOL : 14%

BOTTLE VOLUME : 75cl

AICIDITY : 3.1 g/l

AGEING : Approximately 85% of the wine aged in used French oak barrels for 10 months. The remaining 15% aged in concrete tanks.

APPEARENCE : Deep red color.

AROMA : the aromas are principally of red fruit, cassis, ripe figs, and smooth notes of spice like vanilla.

PALATE :  On the palate there’s good structure, with sweet tannins balanced by good acidity. The finish is complex, with notes of fresh fruit complimented by a slight caramel aftertaste.

FOOD PAIRING : Pairs with pot roast, polenta with stewed mushrooms, or cuts of beef on the grill. Service temperature of 17–18ºC.

Cellar up to 6 years, and allow to breath before serving.

Contact Us:(Call/Whatsapp)
019 328 6987 Melissa, 019 309 2698 Irene

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VIU MANENT CABERNET SAUVIGNON GRAN RESERVA (PURCHASE 6BTLS NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KEPONG & PJ)”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.